Saturday, May 30, 2015

(273) Peace be back

Most futile attempts to get sleep....music, articles, chanting, meditation and everything that i thought could get me some sleep, i tried but in vain. Drained after working whole day and yet sleep didn't want to be merciful. Longest night of life it seemed ..sun came up at 3.30 am to beat my attempts. I donno how will i survive the mountain like day ahead where i have volunteered for IWA summer bazaar. 

If time, circumstances and stars have decided to test my strength, i ll not give up that soon...how many more days can they deprive me of my sleep...i will for sure get my peace back again someday..Am sure there's lots more of love and wishes than the hardships testing me!

So the day today....I look forward to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment