Monday, February 16, 2015

(267) Thank you & love you Rishika!!


I am posting the words written by a dear friend Rishika who came into my life not very long ago, but has undoubtedly become a beautiful part of it and a dear darling to me.She happens to be my younger brother's friend but is now a friend to me as well.
This post is dedicated to her but is also being written with one same old selfish motive..that is..to keep for my records and memories so that I can refer to and feel uplifted in my dark times.lotsa love to you sweetheart.

Here goes the beautiful words by her and with her due permission...copy pasted as it is..




"[3:50PM, 15/02/2015] Rishika Chakraborty: Hey didsu...

[4:29PM, 15/02/2015] Rishika Chakraborty: Apse bahut sari baat kehni h...d sole reason for y we got to know each other is ur poems...but  over d time i have realised that gradually instead of reading ur poems I read ur blog posts...specially the ones on seekingcerebralimmunity....I have become addicted to reading those even if I have so much work piled up for d day....I have read all ur posts starting from ur first love to d one which u wrote just few days back....I felt as if I actually lived all those moments just like u did...whether it b about riding a bike without informing anyone and leaving everyone left with no other option to search for u....or ur childhood days...or ur love for short hair and later charvie's love for ur long hair...or d moments u struggled wid nishka's demand for seeing her father that very moment....every moment....

Bt to tell u d truth...I have started luvng u be oz of d positivity which u have for lyf...each post of urs ends wid d lessons which u learnt from that very incident...

While reading ur posts I cud relate my lyf in many ways...I had tears in my eyes becoz I cud easily understand wat u must have gone through in those tough moments ...ur luv fr family...ur fears as a daughter...ur concern fr ur brother...d moments wen u wer missing ur mom...

Wat I have analysed is that whatever may b d situation..howsoever tough it was...u tried to find d goodness in d same...I salute that approach and spirit of urz...d way u luk at lyf...

May god bless u  and give u d opportunity to c a day when ppl will cm and introduce u by saying, "Come, meet the proud mother of two extraordinary professionals and most importantly two most wonderful human beings Charvie and Nishka...!!"

I don't know whether I will b there to witness 
That moment...bt us din ap mujhe yaad karna...and beliv me...that day will surely come into ur lyf...my blessing for both of them...

Love...love...love....for such a wonderful person I know...its u...my Mita di😘

[4:47PM, 15/02/2015] Rishika Chakraborty: I always beliv that important words r to b said...I shud not sit and regret that I didn't say wat I felt...I fear this feeling...

That is y I am writing this to u...Meri iccha thi ki mai apse ye sab kuch kahu tab ap mere samne ho...taki mai apke expressions dekh saku...apke India ane se pehle roz mai Chetan ko ek hi question puch puch k pareshan karti hi ki didi kab ayegi..aur apke ane k baad ki didi ko lekar kab ghar aoge...unfortunately we didn't get much tym to talk...but still...don't forget...I luv u..."

No comments:

Post a Comment