Wednesday, April 29, 2015

(270) Another day gone by

My eyes are burning , back -neck hurting and they all want to lay at rest. I have pile of dried clothes hanging there to be folded and ironed. Dishes to be done and I am way behind my cleaning schedule today. Have been running places since morning. Reached home around 9pm, put kids to bed and wondering where do I start from to clean up the mess lying all around, as I am a proven OCD person who cannot bear the filth even for a second. And yet, I am clueless while am I still lying on the heap of undone chores. Dheeraj will be back tomorrow night from his official Turkey trip and I hope I put things in place before that.
I guess I have taken too many things at a time on my hand. Music class, art class, gatherings besides my usual duties and chores and shopping and kids drops and pickups and attending several other hiccups. I guess I am overloaded.

I need a break. I need a break from everything I suppose. But, I know that’s not possible. I wonder at times why do get into the web of fulfilling duties, expectations, responsibilities, and blah blah activities.

Recently, I came across a statement by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar G wherein he said that “IF EVERYTHING APPEARS MEANINGLESS THEN CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! YOU HAVE STARTED ON THE PATH. THIS IS THE FIRST SIGN OF INTELLIGENCE OF WAKING UP”. Off lately I often get this feeling that I am done with this usual routine societal living and all, either I should be called for the holy abode or I should be given with the understanding of purpose of my life. I hope I find more meaning to my existence. I guess, it sounds too pessimistic and perhaps I appear as a loser but believe me it is not thus. I want to do thousand things for my kids, want to be kind enough to my husband in return to what all he has done for all of us, do numerous great things for my extended families, my parents, my siblings, my friends and for the society on whole. I really want to add some value to the society before I leave. But don’t know why at times, I feel exhausted and done up with this usual breathing in and out besides the mundane chores.

Well, with a hope to feel revitalized by tomorrow morning, I call it a day. Have a blessed life you all..!

Lotsa love…

No comments:

Post a Comment