Saturday, September 26, 2015

(279) Getting back ...leaving pending posts for now

It is very frustrating that I am unable to talk with you all since a long time. Actually every time I feel like getting connected here, the thought that I have not yet shared about two important events , holds me back from coming online. I guess, I have had it enough. Enough of waiting to complete the incomplete and then getting started. I chose rather to tell you that I have to mention about event one- my Hungary trip and event two-my clash with a Russian girl on 16 th August , and then get going with everything that hAs been pumping and rushing through my mind all these dAys. So with a promise to update you about the above mentioned , I take this opportunity to go ahead with the current and Urgent waves of thoughts through the posts to follow.

I cannot mention how much I miss being here , talking to you and getting carved out in and out through my own words on this platform .

No comments:

Post a Comment