Friday, July 17, 2015

(278) Showers allure!!

It's altogether different feeling!! I don't know what's next!! Am I gonna live for little longer in this trance or am gonna float out safe sometime soon! Strange, it's like you always wanted that and when that's there...right in front of you, your heart and mind wrestle in the mud of dilemmas. I wish I could think a little less and feel a lot lotsa more, at least for this time of the experience extravaganza!! Haaaa! Am not the same person I knew years back. I guess time changes everyone. When What  How and so precariously Why things happen exactly the way the do have been the unbeatable questions since  time unknown. I too have fallen the weaker one there and wander wondering , " Is it for real!"
Is this happening! 

I wish the time keep revolving just here and this feeling, experience, pampering, and showers of care never ends!!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment