Tuesday, October 6, 2015

(281) Miffed

Really at a miff what should I name this experience as? Evolution? Emotional development, Understanding world hands on, or a completely fake theatrical performance by every individual.
I don't know if there is some problem with me or with the people around me? I fail to understand why people are so dramatic, so artificial, so self centered, so selfish, and opportunist. 
I guess I have learned the lessons I had to learn during my stay in Moscow. I feel I am done now. I really want to get out of this place. I actually want to go to some peaceful place. No, I think I don't know where I want to go. For that matter, I really don't know what to do? Continue being real and get among this fake people, or be fake and get furthermore shunned by a countable few good ones.

I tell you, Life is full of surprises and experiences. I had such a beautiful chat and conversation this morning with a lovely human being who is also a great life coach, and I was so keen to share the thoughts here at the first opportunity......and here you go, you get your mood pissed off by those who actually shouldn't really matter and yet end up falling in my kind considerations.

God bless those petty minded bunch of meanders. God save my sanity and enhance my immunity to the stupidity and selfishness of those insecure lot around me.

Examination is still on, life is still moving and we are yet encountering each day, although with a different set of welcome note every time.

Prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment