Saturday, October 31, 2015

(283) Lessons from my own life

It hurts when people whom you entrust with matters close to your life, cheats on you. It's not new that people have breached my faith in them, however Moscow surpassed the heights of double standard attitudes when it comes to my fellow Indians here. I wonder at times, why and how I fall victim to such sugar coated people's foul plays? Speaking specifically, Indian women out here are much above the politicians of India when it comes to plot playing. Not all though, but definitely a large number. Well, I didn't start to write about my heartaches caused by yet another so called friend of mine who left me in surprise of my belief that I could read the people. She literally blew me off with her chameleon character. Anyways, I forgive her for everything she did, because ultimately she taught me lesson all over again, which have been taught in past several other so called friends, and yet so conveniently forgotten by me.

Today, it's Karvachauth. Fasting throughout the without food and water is real tough task. Though observing this fast and performing all rituals in parallel is in itself a brain draining, yet I could afford to feel the hurt (that lady caused ) amidst such a energy demanding activity full day. Sitting right here, deadly hungry, waiting for the moon made me realize one more time the pain hunger gives to those several million human beings on earth who are deprived of food even for once a day. Is there really bigger a problem to dwell upon than the plight of such fellow humans. I mean, at times I feel really ashamed of myself and my sanity that I waste upon thinking of those least important people, who have proved themselves good for nothing but gossiping and bitching. Shouldn't I be firstly concentrating upon the matters important for well being of myself and my family and then proactively utilizing my energy for the betterment of others who are less privileged.

I need to learn lessons from my own life!

No comments:

Post a Comment