Tuesday, November 3, 2015

(284) My intuitions are challenging me

How I wish I could mention each and every thing very explicitly at least here, the place which is mine- My Blog. But I can't really do that too. The way my intuitions are turning into reality is really scaring me now. Not that I don't want them to work out this way, but I am scared for those few thoughts which sinks in parallel to the good ones, I hope they too don't turn out to be true. I don't know what sign is this? Why all the energies around me are hell bend to tell me something which I am not able to understand? What is that huge huge twist of fate that is awaiting me at the next turn. I am really in a dilemma right now. I fail to understand whether I should be rejoicing the turning out of things the way they are or should I be afraid of what it could bring in the following. I am not a pessimist, yet my nerves feels kind of challenged these days. I think of something and there it happens, I think of someone and there do I see, I dream of something and behold- it happens.
What is it? Keeping the fingers crossed and so badly hoping for everything to serve out just very fine. I simply cannot handle any negative as of now. Please my super duper Lord out there, kindly consider me in your dear ones. I am in no mood to cry or crib. I am completely in the frame of just being loved,pampered, and taken care of. And I know, you are listening to me!! Don't give up on me, I never gave up on you.

Well... guess what ?, today is Shahrukh's birthday. He turned 50 today. I wish I could wish him in person. Hopefully one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment