Thursday, August 28, 2014

(247) I am happy today!

Call it luck or timing, I happened to speak to two lovely people today, my friends, after a long time and am so so thankful to them for the meaningful conversation they drew me into. It altered my mood completely.By the day drawing short, I was feeling lonely, and they filled in all the cheers. Wish the talk never ended. Both conversations were very different in the context, but the gist was so much akin. Live it all, it's just one life. Right now I am feeling very overwhelmed. I think, I should often talk to those people who bring in the cheer and positivity in life. If we look at it, life is not really that complicated. I think it has do with our perceptions and the way we exercise them.

To top up the wonderful feeling, I called my mom and spoke to her at length. What a blissful experience it becomes, always, to talk to mom. It is so much relieving, rejuvenating, motivating and fulfilling. Love of my life, my mom, I can never be enough thankful to her for being my support system. I am happy today. Very happy infact.
And guess what, after I was done talking to mom, I received a thank yu reply whom I had wished birthday this morning. And she seemed to be so happy to talk to me. And she said that she loves me so much for never forgetting her birthday in last 18 years. She is my school, classmate. Its always joyous to hear love you from people who resides close to your heart.There is so much love around us, just need to feel and accept the same. Stay here...joy! See you..!! Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment