Monday, September 15, 2014

(251) You think, You get..Is it !!

I have read this and heard over and over again, that ones thoughts are so powerful that they can bring in life the thing or person aimed at. And thus follows the advice further saying.."Think Positive".

Well, off lately, I have been observing that whatever I thought I got. Could have been dangerous too,but most often it turned out pleasant. So, does it mean, that ever earlier, whenever I did not get to achieve what I wanted, I was not focused enough to support my thoughts? Or, is it ,that this phenomenon has started working for me only since, very recent times?.. I wonder,how should I feel about it. Be happy or Be remorseful...............

But again....reminder, reminder....Think Positive!!! Okkeyyyy...
I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment