Wednesday, September 17, 2014

(252) Weird post it is!!

She doesn't hold the key to the lock. In fact she doesn't even know, for that matter, what the key is supposed to look like. So,is she that big a dumb?.No!!! Not at all, she is quite a bunch of intellect. But then, do the intellects behave thus. No na..May be I mistook her to be smart.May be she is just as good in pretending someone that she is not, as I am at defending what I am. Am I not supposed to be myself?..I think I should always be myself. That's how I feel the most me and most alive.Other any which ways I feel a dead being in living flesh. So, am I wronged out then. Well.....this is gonna be a real messy thing I suppose. Why but? Why messy...Did I harm anyone whosoever any way till date? No...never!! Right..so what the hell with this crap and dung being thrown at here. Barricade self darling, barricade! Hmm...Right. You know what! It's just one more learning for a stupid little dumbo writing this.Ha ha ha..!!!Funny, is it!!..May be..on one note,may be not,,on another!..But cares who, me and you(that's me again)! Then..its midnight sweetheart...cut the crap here,,,and hit the sack.Long day ahead...And stop writing these un-important things..cos may be such un-witty occurence may happen every other day....Moscow calling is it!!..Na na.....indians in moscow u say!!
Well.....not every one is the same!..So ignore the ignorant, embrace the deserving!!

And who is She????...Oh well.....rule of the blog...we don't generally name them... who are either being referred with lotsa love or least(none) of it!!!I am dead for now...Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment