Wednesday, December 10, 2014

(262) Last ten days

Journey back home wasn't very smooth. I got sore throat and Nishka got fever, when we landed Delhi from Moscow. Delhi to Ahmedabad flight was delayed by several hours, had to medicate Nishka on the airport itself. Somehow, we reached Ahmedabad airport midnight, and with the help of airport staff, I managed to come out with luggage. But to add to my woes, someone tumbled down all his luggage on my right foot and crushed it. Ufff...it was too much. Kept unwell for two three days and still have the cough and cold. Nishka further got eye infection which is still under medication. My Phd. research thing is not turning out as I had expected and as per the effort I am putting into it. Amidst all this chaos, we somehow had some very good moments spent with family during two large gatherings in last ten days. One was hosted by my aunt for his two NRI sons visiting India. However, I felt at times, that all my excitement to come back home wasn't received with the same level of satisfaction. Perhaps, one of the reason behind the same is that I haven't yet seen my mom. Hope she comes back home soon from my sisters place where she had to travel in emergency to support sis's premature delivery.

Had been postponing to meet friends since last ten days, but today I met three of them and felt quite rejuvenated. Truly, it's a blessing to have good friends in life.

I am tired, but unable to sleep. Lotsa things hovering my mind.

I wonder at times, why do I even write these posts. Because more than the words written here, I speak them with myself in my mind. Perhaps, it gives me a feeling of being heard by someone close to me, by someone who knows me well, by someone who may actually understand what I may not have even written here.

Yes, off late, I have become more optimistic, but still at times, I feel completely vision less. I fail to understand whom should I believe in and whom should I adhere to--my mind or my heart, my gut feel or my thoughts, my intuition or my wishes, my arguments or my inner voice.

I know, everything happens for a reason, and most of the times things turn out to be the way they were destined to, even though we may feel that we are the ones giving them the thus results. Nevertheless, there's this commotion which ruffles the serenity and questions my optimism about my decisions and my actions.

I tell you, right now.............am so so so blank...OR...so so so clouded in my mind..rather contradictory is it?.May be!!

Well...will try and get some sleep..it's a long day ahead..gotta work out the further actions for enhancing the progress in research, have to write a paper for an upcoming conference, have to shop for brother's wedding, need to finalize lotsaa things for the wedding preparations and guests welcomes....and above all........need to channelize my energies into something more positively engaging activities rather than being disoriented for things which may never even occur, and thus waste the beautiful opportunity of being in India, living in my favorite city, and time to catch up and smile with people who are so loving!!!!

Send me those goodiee vibes...!!See you!!







No comments:

Post a Comment