Thursday, December 18, 2014

(264) Travelling to Hyderabad and other cities

Some people are meant to be in your life for good reasons.Monica is one of them.I was suppose to travel to few cities for collecting research data.Yesterday I landed in Hyderabad, today I am at my old society where we lived before leaving Hyderabad, and putting up at Monica's house.Feeling rejuvenated, calm, loved, and especially very positive about life which I always felt after having conversations with Monica. Don't know when will I get the opportunity in life to see her again,but right now I am simply overwhelmed.Few more things happened today, but will tell you tomorrow or after I reach back Ahmedabad, because I am very tired and physically drained, its been three days since I am away from home and kids.Mixed feelings, but glad to be with this wonderful friend family.Yesterday too, I had put up with one friend family and tomorrow another friend family. All and all, seems this is gonna be a fruitful trip all ways. Get back to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment