Tuesday, June 9, 2015

(275) New Fad-- Akshay Kumar :) ;)

People who know me well, very well knows that Shahrukh khan has been my first love all through. But a couple of years ago, I gained quite a liking for Akshay kumar. The kind of different roles that he picked up and the peculiar manner that he displayed them with made me go gaga about him.With time and situations, somehow I lost touch with his movies again.
Then came again few of his good movies which drew me again towards him. However, since last evening my daughter has blew the house up with Akshay kumar all the while. She made my parents watch Gabbar- yesterday, Baby- this morning and Holiday- running just now..

The magic of Akshay!!Ufffff...!!! Tell me about it! Seems I am already falling in love with him!!

Woww.....now its playing the song close to my heart:- Naina ashq na ho..ye samajhna main hu majboor..naina ashq na ho,naina ashq na hoo.......!!
Love....

No comments:

Post a Comment