Friday, June 12, 2015

(276) Wish fulfilling SPREE!

The way God has put my wishes on a spree of fulfilment since some recent times, it gives me a chill to think what if God turns my fearful thoughts too, in a reality. Is it for real! The way my dreams and prayers are being paid off is miraculous,be it for myself or for others.

Frankly speaking,am scared in deepest of my heart. Scared of being counter faced by chain of events in answer to all this good times.But I do not wish to be a pessimist here. Am so so happy today, I have no words to describe my gratitudes to the great energies there in making things possible. Am sure whoever said , said it correct that " You are what you think".

Knock on the wood, I just do not wish to see any bad or sad event any sooner now. Happy for my loved ones...happy for myself!
Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment