Sunday, November 23, 2014

(256) Blank

Very tiny particle I am, in this extremely large universe. Yet I feel important of myself. I feel, I am here for a reason. I am here to leave something better behind.

At times, I get too busy sorting out my own cluster in this physical world. But often, that appears too monotonous and meaningless. I seek to know more. I urge to go deep inside the unknown. I desire to unveil all that is unseen on the exterior but is so up close and open to my subconscious mind, to my inner being, to my soul. I want to explore more. I want to know the reason why I am still alive. I want to fulfill the cause of myself entering into this human corpse and then move on.

For now, and after living three decades, I understand only this that I am here to be good, kind, honest, helpful, and to empty my heart out by giving away all the love I have. Giving is joyous and contenting. I am no God, but at times I feel so detached to everything around and wish to be the reason that spread cheer to everything, every being. And other times, I become little selfish and think of only those ways that keep me sane and healthy enough to give my family, my kids the best of both worlds.

But right now, I feel blank. I have no worries though, no sorrow as such to keep me bothered, no thought rushes to tangle my senses, but I still feel ruffled.

I don’t know, what I want to know, but I know I want to know something, which I know is really important for me to know. Oh my god…what am I doing?...Setting some kinda tongue twister??..No..


See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment