Wednesday, November 26, 2014

(258) Flurries and Music

Weather had been quite chilling since October. Today it kept shuffling between minus 11 to minus 7 degrees I believe. Since the time my in laws came here to visit us, most often, my mother in law would go and pick up the kids from school. Today, I had to step out thrice due to one or the other reason. Around 7 in the evening, I stepped out to drop Charvi's friend midway to her home, from where her mother was supposed to pick her up. It was killing cold outside.
                              It's been a month that I enjoyed my favorite songs on loud volume, not even that, infact I hardly got time to play music in recent days. So, purposely I carried the earphones while stepping out. I dropped her and then slowed down my pace ( I have really mastered the art of speed walk in last six months in Moscow). Wow, it was emancipating! Meandering, listening to my favorite numbers, and flurries kissing me. I played two numbers, namely Tere bina jiya jaye naa and Lag ja gale ke fir ye hasin raat ho na ho...very relieving walk. Though it was a first hand such encounter here in Moscow, the feeling of Deja Vu was quite perpetual.
                               Looking forward to fulfill my dream of a stroll on a blanket snow spread!!
Good night...Wishes...Love!!


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment