Thursday, November 13, 2014

(254) Clandestine/Vociferous

Only your well wisher tells the truth even if it sounds austere at times. I am grateful to have such people in my life. No human is perfect so neither am I. I have my own set of weaknesses and enervated conducts which perhaps shields my better personality. Very well brought to my perceive by my friend, about one of my imprudent and slapdash behavior- which obviously has never been intended thus, but it has occurred sometimes and conceivably it showed me more frail personality than I may  be in real. Nothing is wrong in being fragile though, but agreeably it should not be displayed so often, or rather not in front of incorrect people. Why am I writing this?.For myself!! To keep it handy as a virtual reminder.

I usually do not answer back people and even if I do, I don’t go overboard in terms of tone and tongue. That perchance portrays me credulous. Definitely I am not astute and perspicacious when it comes to handling sarcasm, but for sure I am not an obtuse or foolish, which I think I do come across because of my brittle emotional exterior. So the lesson is….to conduct in a balance of being clandestine and being vociferous. No change occurs overnight. So make peace with it. But Mita, darling, don’t forget, it is a very important message you have been made concerned with, and you should not disregard it in any way. Rather, do your best to bring about this change in your behavior and move a step forward in being more reformed and cultivated. After all, it’s all in your personal favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment